11/23/17

Digging up the past.....

A Facebook post I received recently from a former student featured the photo below, which she had taken at the offices of Trondheim City Council. A digital photo print series I made in the late nineties, probably 1998 I think. The work was entitled "Stupid Sky; Blonde; Bird" and was bought by the Trondheim department of culture. I never documented it when it was exhibited, so this photo is the only evidence I have of the work! The sky was a sunset over Byåsen, Trondheim. The blonde woman in the middle was a tv newsreader. And the bird sitting on the computer screen was a dove belonging to a student, Ebba Moi, who asked me to take care of it while she was visiting her family in Sweden. Thanks to Anne-Marie Waag for the photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment